Monday, October 26, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Hey all,
We've been busy with Asher's blessing, family visits, and fun in general (other than being sick :)). We have a ton of pics, but until we receive them from various family members, I'll post my latest favorite picture of our little man Asher. He is seriously adorable with his little old man look, and his smile always brightens the moment. We've been blessed with a relatively easy baby with a great temperament, like Joshua's, but happier if that's possible. I'm thanking my lucky stars!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at that BIG toothless grin! Oh I just want to snuggle him. Nicole, I am glad things are going well *Jealous that the Mikesells saw you at the blessing* but I am glad you are good. I think about you all the time. I need to just call you. :)

Ben and Cortney said...

Love that baby smile! He would brighten anyone's day. We miss you guys, Arizona sounds awesome!

Lisa A. Smith said...

What a cutie!