Monday, February 9, 2009

Tutu, Baby Legs & More

It's been a while since our last update, partly due to being busy and partly due to being sick from baby. I have however been busy sewing various projects and have worked on some fun things. I made Hannah a ballerina tutu, and two pairs of baby legs. A friend told me about the existence of baby legs & what exactly they were, so I decided to make my own. They are essentially baby leg warmers that go up to the thigh to keep baby warm. They are so cute & the differing designs make them even more adorable. I'll post pics when I can round them up, Hannah loves to wear them around the house, so I have to search for them. That'll teach me to let them out of my sight before taking pics :)! We love you all & hope that things are going well for you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You always have cute projects you create! can't wait to see pictures. And we voted BOY!

Ben and Cortney said...

Hey guys, I am sorry you have been sick having just gone through that with Cortney all I can say is give my best to...Benson. Kidding...us guys definately got it easy.

Just so we know we almost named our new baby Hannah, thought you guys would get a kick out of that.

All the best

Ben