Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Asher is Here!!!

Welcome Baby Asher!!! Asher was born by C-section weighing 9lbs. 2oz. & 21 inches long on Saturday August 8, 2009 at 10:32pm. I was admitted @ 2pm & at induced @ 6pm. My Dr. discovered that I had preeclampsia, started me on several meds, and then broke my water to help move things along. After she broke my water, she couldn't get Asher's heart rate to stabilize, so they rushed me in for a c-section. I was so loaded on meds that it wasn't bad at all, but Benson however looked scared. Later when I asked him about it he said he was worried about how I would take it. I was out of it for about 15 hours after, just up in the clouds a bit. After that it was fun to enjoy Asher and family. Luckily my Mom flew in Saturday morning so she could be with the kids while we went to the hospital. It's been fun with Grandma Lindy here and with our new little addition. Asher has a good set of lungs and passed all his tests with flying colors (something I was worried about). He is a mix I think, but resembles Joshua & my brothers quite a bit. A little cutie with a bit of attitude.

10 comments:

Katy said...

YAY!!!!! CongratS!!! Asher is beautiful and you all look so happy! I'm so glad he's finally here and things went well-- he's just perfect!

Giles Fam said...

CONGRATS!! He is adorable! And I love the name. Glad everyone is well!

Jensen said...

Congratulations!!! Asher looks adorable! Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out! Grandmas are the BEST!

Kimra Bham said...

Just got your email-- it's fun to catch up a little on your blog :) Asher is so adorable! I'm excited for you to have him here! What a great looking family you are!!!

Lefgren Family said...

Great job Nichole! Glad to hear that it all came out well in the end. Take care.
Sue

Ryan and Melissa said...

Congratulations! Hope everyone is doing well. Take care and I'll talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Yippee!! We are so thrilled he is here! Watch for a box coming your way. Love ya guys!!

Denisse said...

Congrats Wallace's! We are so happy for the new addition! He is so cute! And I LOVE the name Asher!!! Glad everything went okay and hope everyone is adjusting well!

Aggieland Mom said...

Yay! Congrats! Glad everything went well. Enjoy the new little guy.

Rachel said...

He is a beautiful boy. Congratulations to you guys!!! Glad to hear mom and baby are healthy and well!!