Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby?

Tomorrow morning I'm being induced @ 7:30am!!! So excited, but I hope that I respond to the drugs or I get sent home :(. If I get sent home, I'm jumping on the trampoline until my water breaks...hmmm, not a bad idea in all seriousness. Asher has been moving a lot the last few days; so much that it hurts at times. Maybe he got the signal to come out-but, who knows huh? My Mom flys in tomorrow morning as well, so I'm really hoping that it happens even more. Today is my official due date, tomorrow is my Uncle's B-day, and Sunday is Benson & I's father's B-Days. So he gets to share a day with family! Please pray that he comes, I need all the help I can get :). We love you all and will keep you posted on any news!

1 comment:

Jensen said...

We hope that everything works out the way that it should! We can't wait to see pictures of Asher!