Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We're Here At Last!

We finally made it to Arizona, and without mishaps or a DVD player! The drive was remarkably smooth and the kids were great. We borrowed a DVD player that ended up not working for us at all, so the kids accepted the idea that it needed to nap. We realized that our kids needed to live in a warmer climate when Hannah saw the Glenn Canyon Dam and asked if it was a swimming pool, and again when she saw a fountain. Joshua has keenly renamed Kanab, Utah, Snaps, Utah-lol. He loves to say snaps. I was a good trip, and now all we need to do is settle in. At first I hated the heat, but it's grown on me a bit. The kids love to play in the yard & have their own rooms; they sleep in them with no problems surprisingly. We have the same cell numbers for now, but will be changing them in the near future-we'll keep youi posted.

2 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

I think I want to come visit you! I've never been that far south and think it'd be fun! Glad to hear you made it and all is well! Keep us posted on everything!

meng said...

We want to see pictures! Moving with little ones is so hard. Good luck getting settled in. Do you have a doctor yet? That was the hardest for me when we got to vegas. No one accepts patients after 23 weeks. I hope that isn't the case for you. We are too far from each other so keep in touch!