Friday, July 31, 2009

OK...No!

Well...I have to say that I am soooooo tired of Dr. visits!!! I went again today hoping to be induced, but found out that I could not because I was one day too early. The hospital policy states that a woman has to be 39 weeks to be induced, not 38 weeks and 6 days! So mean! I told them I'd come back at midnight, but they said to come back in the morning & if I was far enough along that they'd induce me. Asher is so huge, I'm going to make them...urgh...mean words to them! OK, sorry for all the frustration, but my Dr. told me that things were one way and to find out that they are indeed not. Really...one shouldn't upset huge, prego women in the summer in Arizona, it's just not safe!

1 comment:

Ryan and Melissa said...

So are you going back in the morning? Man, I was hoping to see pictures of Asher! I guess I'll keep checking back! Good luck!